Extron MPS 409 Media Presentation Switcher
Bridging the Digital/Analog Divide
The MPS 409 Media Presentation Switcher combines HDMI, DVI, VGA / HDTV, composite video and analog stereo audio switchers into one, compact enclosure. It features EDID Minder®, an Extron exclusive technology that ensures all DVI and VGA sources power up properly and maintain their video outputs. The MPS 409 is ideal for single-display applications that require a hybrid switcher for integration of digital and analog source signals.
- Five switchers in one enclosure:
- 3x1 HDMI switcher
- 2x1 DVI switcher
- 2x1 VGA / HDTV switcher
- 2x1 composite video switcher
- 9x1 analog stereo audio switcher
- Supported HDMI specification features include data rates up to 6.75 Gbps, Deep Color up to 12-bit, 3D, Lip Sync, and HD lossless audio formats
- Three selectable switching modes, including the ability to route all DVI and HDMI sources to the display using a single HDMI cable
- EDID Minder ensures proper and reliable display of DVI and VGA signals
Watch Extron Sr. Applications Engineer Chris Bach set up and optimize a brand new MPS 409 presentation switcher in less than 15 minutes.
Mitch Kenison demonstrates the key features of the MPS 409 Media Presentation Switcher
Visit the product page for complete information and downloads.