Energy Efficient, ENERGY STAR® Qualified Amplifier
The Extron MPA 401 is an integrated Mini Power Amplifier that delivers 40 watts rms for 70 volt or 100 volt distributed speaker systems in classrooms, training rooms, and multi-purpose rooms. This ENERGY STAR qualified amplifier features an Extron exclusive, highly efficient, advanced Class D amplifier design with patented CDRS™ - Class D Ripple Suppression technology that provides a smooth, clean audio waveform and an improvement in signal fidelity over conventional Class D designs. This Extron exclusive, high efficiency design allows the amplifier to be fanless and operate in environments with little or no ventilation.
- 40 watts rms output for 70 volt or 100 volt speaker systems
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Extron Patented CDRS™ - Class D Ripple Suppression
- Front panel bass, treble, and input level controls
- UL 2043 plenum rated
- Balanced and unbalanced buffered audio inputs
- Fanless design
- Auto power-down with fast power-up
John Fish introduces the MPA 401-100V Mono Power Amplifier.
Karl Rosenberg introduces the MPA 401-100V Mono Power Amplifier.