TouchLink for iPad
TouchLink Control in a Convenient, Mobile App
TouchLink® for iPad brings mobile, handheld convenience to AV systems with installed TouchLink touchpanels. The familiar user interface of this app duplicates the TouchLink model you’re controlling, while button presses, lights, and other key functions are kept in sync. Easy-to-configure Wi-Fi connectivity means TouchLink for iPad can be used anywhere on your network while the iPad travels with you within the room or between rooms. Simply choose a room from the drop-down Rooms list, and you’ve established a connection to the TouchLink touchpanel in that room. This app is compatible with projects created using Extron Global Configurator 3.5. TouchLink for iPad is available for download on the App Store.
If the iPad is being used in a high-traffic area and securing the iPad in a semi-permanent manner is more important than mobility in your application, consider also using the Extron TLM 100T, secure tabletop mounting enclosure.
- Provides an additional point of control for TouchLink touchpanels
- Familiar user interface duplicates the installed TouchLink touchpanel GUI
- Room Manager allows users to easily add touchpanels and customize room lists
- Button tracking allows the iPad and touchpanel to stay in sync
- Provides real-time status and remote control of multiple rooms for troubleshooting and management
- Demo mode is a convenient way to simulate app functionality without being connected to a control system
- Supports all TouchLink touchpanels
- Easily enable within Global Configurator 3.5
Walk-through on enabling TouchLink for iPad within a new project.
Walk-through on enabling TouchLink for iPad within an existing project.
Visit the product page for complete information and downloads