MLS 608 D
Digital Switching Simplified
The Extron MLS 608 D switcher is an easy-to-use, eight input switcher designed to integrate digital and analog sources for a single display. It transmits HDCP-compliant HDMI and analog video plus audio and RS-232 signals over CATx cabling to the included MTP/HDMI U R twisted pair receiver. EDID Minder® ensures that the display receives the appropriate image resolution from the varied sources. To further simplify integration, the switcher provides ProDSP™ for digital audio processing, including mixing, ducking, feedback suppression, and audio de-embedding. The MLS 608 D is a complete switching solution for HDCP-compliant HDMI and analog video plus audio and control signals.
- Capable of switching between multiple digital and analog inputs
- Selected inputs, including control, are distributed over CATx cables to included receiver
- Optimized system performance with ProDSP™ audio signal processing
- HDCP compliant switching and long distance transmission of HDCP-encrypted content
- EDID Minder® ensures that all sources power up properly and reliably output content for display
- HDMI audio de-embedding strips two-channel PCM audio off HDMI inputs, allowing DSP processing and signal routing
- Cable equalization for each HDMI input actively conditions the incoming HDMI signals to compensate for poor signal quality
- Integrated stereo or mono 70 volt power amplifier and non-amplifier models available
- Controllable via Extron TouchLink® Touchpanels, MediaLink® Control Panels, front panel buttons, or RS-232
- Includes DSP Configurator™ Software version 2.0 for managing AV setup and operations
Extron Sr. Applications Engineer Chris Bach integrates a brand new MLS 608 D SA into an AV system, and quickly brings it into full operation with HDMI and analog AV sources, as well as program audio reinforcement.
Learn about MLS 608 D. There is no sound associated with this enhanced presentation video.
Visit the product page for complete information and downloads.