Six Input HDCP-Compliant Scaling Presentation Switcher
The Extron IN1606 is a six input, HDCP-compliant video scaler that provides a reliable digital solution for many environments. It includes four HDMI inputs, two universal analog video inputs, and two simultaneous HDMI outputs to accommodate the latest HDMI equipment alongside existing analog devices. The IN1606 accepts and scales a wide variety of video signals to a high resolution output. It features an advanced video scaling engine with 1080i deinterlacing and Deep Color processing with support for up to 1920x1200 and 2K output resolutions.
Enhanced audio features include six stereo inputs, two variable stereo outputs, two mic/line inputs with ducking, plus HDMI audio embedding and de-embedding. The IN1606 also provides user-friendly control of advanced audio configuration settings through built-in Web pages or on-screen menus. Users can easily adjust audio input and output gain, attenuation, mixing, and ducking parameters. Designed for professional AV integration, the IN1606 offers flexible control options including Ethernet, RS-232, and USB. The IN1606 provides a complete AV switching system in one rack-mountable enclosure.
- Provides centralized switching and scaling for new digital sources and legacy analog video equipment
- Four HDMI inputs and two universal analog video inputs allow for switching between HDMI and analog video sources
- Two simultaneous HDMI outputs are available for driving two displays
- Two mic/line inputs with ducking and 48 volt phantom power enable two mic or line level audio sources to be independently mixed with program audio and embedded onto the HDMI output. Selectable 48 volt phantom power allows the use of condenser microphones.
- HDMI audio embedding and de-embedding
- EDID Minder®, Key Minder®, and SpeedSwitch® for reliable display of digital video
- Output Standby and Power Save modes help conserve energy and extend component life
- Ethernet and RS-232 control capabilities simplify integration with new or existing control systems