Extron GlobalViewer® Enterprise 2.0
Enterprise-Scale AV Management for 5 to 15,000+ Rooms
Extron GlobalViewer® Enterprise 2.0 server-based software takes enterprise-wide scheduling, monitoring, and help-desk functionality to a new level. Building on an already powerful feature set, this latest version provides a host of new and enhanced features that streamline and simplify many common AV tasks. Microsoft® .NET® technology allows GlobalViewer Enterprise to integrate with third-party facility scheduling software for viewing room availability and managing meeting schedules. GlobalViewer Enterprise 2.0 requires configurations created in Extron Global Configurator 3.5 or later.
GlobalViewer Enterprise 2.0 works side-by-side with Extron's free GlobalViewer web application and no programming skills are required to set it up or use it. The easy-to-use interface offers a view of the entire campus or district in a single window and access to detailed room data with just a click of a mouse. GlobalViewer Enterprise offers the reach you need to remotely manage AV installations that span not only buildings, but cities, states, and countries.
New features for version 2.0:
- Import up to five configurations at once
- At-a-glance import status with progress bars and new icons
- Mouse-over tool tips for system menu
- Enhanced Event Alert List is always visible or accessible in Help Desk and Monitor views
- Added drag and drop functionality for rooms within Tree Manager
- Ability to rename location folders within Tree Manager
- Ability to create and manage room notes in Tree Manager
- Easier access to mobile connection manager
- Global Configurator project repository
- Room control terminal combines multiple tools in one view
- Room calendar and schedules now under one view
Global Viewer Enterprise offers the following features:
- Server-based, AV system monitoring and resource management software
- Enterprise-wide scheduling, monitoring and enhanced help desk functionality
- Supports Extron TouchLink™, IP Link®, MediaLink®, and PoleVault® as well as third-party control systems such as AMX and Crestron
- Increased integration with third-party facility scheduling software, such as Microsoft Exchange Server and CollegeNET R25
- Custom helpdesk layouts allow customized help desk views by user account
- Support for projectors with multiple lamps
- iGVE app enables on-the-go access to GlobalViewer Enterprise from your iPhone, and iPod touch
- Extensive 24/7 system data collection with a comprehensive set of management reports
- Scalability to grow as your AV system installation grows
- No programming required
Introducing the exciting new features in GlobalViewer Enterprise 2.0.
Provides GlobalViewer Enterprise software to qualifying customers. Apply online today!
Visit the product page for complete information and downloads.
Visit the product page for complete information.