FF 120T & FF 220T
Extron Exclusive Patented Flat Field® Speakers
The Extron FF 120T and FF 220T are full-range sound field speakers for 70 volt/100 volt systems. They feature Extron patented Flat Field® Technology which reduces beaming of mid and high frequencies directly under the speaker, delivering consistent sound levels across the listening area. In addition, the FF 120T and FF 220T offer an extraordinarily wide dispersion of 170 degrees, providing a very wide room coverage pattern for rooms with low ceilings. An Extron exclusive, UL 2043 plenum rated enclosure drops into suspended ceilings, providing quicker installations. The FF 120T is a 1' x 2' drop-in ceiling tile designed for standard US style suspended ceilings. The FF 220T is available in two versions: a 2' x 2' version for US standard ceilings and a 600 mm x 600 mm version for metric ceilings. With a low profile enclosure, these speakers are an excellent choice for ceiling installations with tight above-the-ceiling space issues.
- Drop-in ceiling tile speaker for suspended ceilings
- FF 120T: 1' x 2' (30.5 cm x 61 cm), 4.7 lb (2.1 kg) drop-in ceiling tile speaker designed for US style suspended ceilings
- Two FF 220T models: 2' x 2' drop-in ceiling tile speaker designed for US style 2' x 2' or 2' x 4' suspended ceilings; 600 mm x 600 mm drop-in version designed for metric suspended ceiling grids measuring 600 mm x 1200 mm or 600 mm x 600 mm. Both models weigh just 7.8 lb (3.5 kg).
- UL 2043 plenum rated enclosure
- Extron patented Flat Field Technology for consistent sound levels across the listening area, reducing the number of speakers required
- 3" (7.6 cm) horn-loaded, full-range driver provides extended low frequency reproduction
- White perforated grille matches appearance of air conditioning vents
- 8 ohm direct or 70/100 volt operation with 16, 8, 4, 2, and 1 watt selectable power taps accessed via speaker wiring connections inside the rear panel
- Frequency range: 68 Hz to 18 kHz
- 16 watts continuous pink noise, 32 watts continuous program rated
- Wide 170° dispersion
- Low profile enclosure for plenum environments
- 5 year parts and labor warranty
- Patented; designed and manufactured by Extron
When rAVe ProAV announced its 2009 Best of InfoComm Awards, Extron won 'Best New Audio Product' for the FF 120T Flat Field Speaker. According to the rAVe editorial staff, "Speakers are often overlooked at InfoComm since everyone has them now, but this one deserves a second look because of its unique design. It's flat, fits in a standard two-foot ceiling tile, and provides significantly better audio dispersion than can speakers in an average room."
Karl Rosenberg introduces the unique design features of the FF 220T Flat Field ceiling tile speaker.
An easy-to-use calculator to determine ceiling speaker quantities and amplifier power requirements
Full-Range Flat Field® Speakers with 1' x 2' Low Profile Enclosure and 70/100 V Transformer
Full-Range Flat Field® Speakers with Low Profile Enclosure and 70/100 V Transformer