DXP HDMI and DXP DVI Pro Series
Configured and Installed in 30 Minutes or Less!
Getting your digital switcher installation up and running shouldn’t take all day. The Extron DXP HDMI and DXP DVI Pro Series digital matrix switchers are engineered to overcome the three primary challenges of digital system integration – signal integrity, device compatibility, and content protection – quickly and easily. They’re affordable, flexible, and intuitive, and they’re designed to work: for your application, for your budget, and for your customer, delivering the high performance, high reliability, and high value that’s built into every Extron product.
DXP HDMI and DXP DVI Pro Series matrix switchers are HDCP compliant, and support resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV 1080p/60, enabling simultaneous distribution of content-protected HDMI and DVI signal sources to one or more compliant displays. The DXP HDMI and DXP DVI Pro Series feature intelligent technologies that help integrators ensure reliable system operation and compatibility between digital devices, including Key Minder®, SpeedSwitch® Technology, HDCP Visual Confirmation, EDID Minder®, and Automatic Input Cable Equalization and Output Reclocking. Available in I/O sizes from 4x4 to 8x8, the DXP HDMI and DXP DVI Pro Series are ideal for use in applications that require reliable, high performance routing of HDMI and DVI signals between multiple sources and displays.
- Available in 4x4, 4x8, 8x4, and 8x8 fixed I/O sizes to suit a wide range of installation needs
- Supported HDMI specification features include data rates up to 6.75 Gbps, Deep Color up to 12-bit, 3D, and HD lossless audio formats
- HDCP compliant
- Supports computer-video to 1920x1200, HDTV to 1080p
- SpeedSwitch Technology provides exceptional switching speed for HDCP-encrypted content
- Key Minder authenticates and maintains continuous HDCP encryption between input and output devices to ensure quick and reliable switching while enabling simultaneous distribution of a single source signal to one or more displays
- EDID Minder automatically manages EDID communication between all connected input sources, ensuring that all sources power up properly and reliably output content to the displays.
- HDCP Visual Confirmation outputs a full-screen green signal when HDCP-encrypted content is routed to a non-HDCP compliant display, providing immediate visual confirmation that protected content cannot be viewed on the selected display
- Automatic cable equalization for each input to 100 feet (30 meters) at 1920x1200/8-bit color when used with Extron Pro Series cables
- Automatic output reclocking reshapes and restores signal timing, enabling transmission over longer cables
- Outputs provide +5 VDC, 250 mA power to support external peripheral devices including signal extenders and equalizers
- Audio breakaway separates embedded audio from its corresponding video signal, allowing the audio and video signals from one source to be switched to different destinations
Watch Extron Sr. Application Engineer Chris Bach take a brand new Extron digital matrix switcher out of the box and put it into full operation in just 15 minutes.
Visit the product page for complete information and downloads
Visit the product page for complete information and downloads.
A comprehensive online resource with Extron digital video products, digital video system designs, white papers, and technical articles.