Five Input HDCP-Compliant Scaler with Seamless Switching
The Extron DVS 605 is a high performance, HDCP-compliant video scaler that includes three HDMI and two universal analog video inputs, and simultaneous HDMI and analog high resolution outputs. Create professional quality AV presentations with true seamless switching and flexible picture-in-picture capability. The DVS 605 streamlines system integration and operation with Auto Format Input Detection and ultra-fast source switching with continuous EDID management and HDCP authentication. With advanced Extron 30-bit video processing to deliver optimized scaling quality, the DVS 605 is ideal as the integration centerpiece for incorporating digital and analog AV sources.
- Integrates HDMI, RGB, HDTV, and video sources into presentation systems
- Three HDMI inputs and two universal auto-detecting analog video inputs allows for switching between HDMI and analog video sources. Two analog universal video inputs automatically detect incoming RGB, component video, S-video, or composite video signals
- Simultaneous outputs for HDMI and analog RGB or HD component video are available for driving two displays
- True seamless switching offers seamless cut and dissolve transition effects for Inputs 1 to 4 to enhance and deliver professional quality presentations. Input 5 features glitch-free switching with a fade to black.
- PIP - picture-in-picture for Inputs 1 to 4 provides the flexibility to allow unrestricted two-window display of standard definition and high resolution digital and analog video sources
- Auto-switching between inputs allows for simple, unmanaged installation in locations such as in a podium or under a conference table. When multiple inputs are active, the switching priority is configurable.
Click to enlarge
Extron Sr. Applications Engineer Chris Bach integrates a brand new DVS 605 A into an AV system, and quickly brings it into full operation with HDMI and analog AV sources.
Chris Elmore describes the DVS 605 Five Input HDCP-Compliant Scaler with Seamless Switching.
Jim Scrivner introduces the DVS 605 HDCP-compliant scaler and describes its Extron-exclusive video processing and integrator-friendly features.
Five Input HDCP-Compliant Seamless Switching Scaler.