Five Input HDCP-Compliant Scaler with Seamless Switching
The Extron DVS 605 is a high performance, HDCP-compliant video scaler that includes three HDMI and two universal analog video inputs, and simultaneous HDMI and analog high resolution outputs. Create professional quality AV presentations with true seamless switching and flexible picture-in-picture capability. The DVS 605 streamlines system integration and operation with Auto Format Input Detection and ultra-fast source switching with continuous EDID management and HDCP authentication. With advanced Extron 30-bit video processing to deliver optimized scaling quality, the DVS 605 is ideal as the integration centerpiece for incorporating digital and analog AV sources.
The DVS 605 is also available with optional audio switching and HDMI audio embedding/de-embedding, as well as a 3G-SDI/HD-SDI output with genlock.
- Integrates HDMI and analog video sources into presentation systems
- Three HDMI inputs and two universal auto-detecting analog video inputs
- Simultaneous outputs for HDMI and analog RGB or component video
- Optional 3G-SDI/HD-SDI output with genlock
- True seamless switching
- PIP - picture-in-picture
- Auto-switching between inputs
- Auto Input Format Detection
- Selectable output rates from 640x480 to 1920x1200, including 1080p/60 and 2K
- Advanced scaling engine with 30‑bit precision processing and motion-adaptive deinterlacing for signals up to 1080i
- HDCP compliant
- Key Minder®
- EDID Minder®
- Essential audio integration and processing features including HDMI audio embedding and de-embedding – available in models with audio switching
- Control and monitoring via Ethernet, RS-232, USB, or on-screen menus
- Contact closure remote control
Click to enlarge
An Extron Sr. Applications Engineer integrates a brand new DVS 605 A into an AV system, and quickly brings it into full operation with HDMI and analog AV sources.
Extron describes the DVS 605 Five Input HDCP-Compliant Scaler with Seamless Switching.
Extron introduces the DVS 605 HDCP-compliant scaler and describes its Extron-exclusive video processing and integrator-friendly features.