DTP HDMI 330
Sends HDMI plus audio and control up to 100 meters over a single twisted pair cable
The Extron DTP HDMI 330 is a transmitter and receiver set for long distance transmission of HDMI, audio, and bidirectional RS-232 and IR signals over a single CATx cable. It provides an effective means for extending HDMI and embedded multi-channel audio from HDMI-equipped devices. In addition, the DTP HDMI 330 accepts analog stereo audio signals and digitizes them for simultaneous transmission over the same twisted pair cable. It is capable of sending 1080p/60 Deep Color, 1920x1200, and 2K signals up to 330 feet (100 meters). The compact enclosure sizes and remote power capability make the DTP HDMI 330 ideal for extending HDMI, audio, and bidirectional control in space-challenged environments.
- Transmits HDMI plus control and analog audio up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a single CATx cable, providing high reliability and maximum performance on an economical and easily installed cable infrastructure
- Supports computer-video to 1920x1200, including HDTV 1080p/60 Deep Color and 2K
- Compatible with CAT 5e, CAT 6, CAT 7, and Extron XTP DTP 24 twisted pair cable
- Accepts additional analog stereo audio signals for simultaneous transmission over the same single twisted pair cable
- Supported HDMI specification features include data rates up to 6.75 Gbps, Deep Color up to 12-bit, 3D, HD lossless audio formats, and CEC
- HDCP compliant
- Remote powering of transmitter or receiver for simplified installation. Only one power supply is necessary to power both devices.
- Available as a 1" (2.5 cm) high, quarter rack width unit
Long Distance HDMI Twisted Pair Extender.
Long Distance HDMI Twisted Pair Extender
Digital Video for Professional AV Systems
DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort, and SDI products including DAs, switchers, matrix switchers, cables, adapters, and more for integrating digital video.
DVI & HDMI Products