DSC 3G-HD A
3G-SDI to HDMI Scaler with Audio Embedding
The Extron DSC 3G-HD A is a high performance 3G-SDI to HDMI scaler that converts 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, and SDI video signals to HDMI. It accepts and scales SMPTE video resolutions from 480i and 576i up to 1080p/60 and 2K, and offers multiple output rates up to 1920x1200, including 1080p/60 and 2K. The DSC 3G-HD A features advanced Extron video signal processing with deinterlacing of signals up to 1080i, and Deep Color processing. Stereo audio embedding and an SDI input loop-through facilitate integration in demanding professional environments, while the compact enclosure simplifies installation. The DSC 3G-HD A is ideal for applications that require interfacing broadcast type signals with professional or consumer-level equipment, including video editing and production, rental and staging, medical imaging, and large-scale presentations.
- 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, and SDI to HDMI video scaling
- Accepts 3G-SDI/HD-SDI/SDI signals up to 2.97 Gbps
- Advanced scaling engine with 30‑bit precision processing and motion-adaptive deinterlacing for signals up to 1080i
- HDMI audio embedding allows analog stereo audio, or up to four pairs of AES3 audio channels from the SDI input to be embedded onto the HDMI output
- Selectable output rates from 640x480 to 1920x1200, including 1080p/60 and 2K
- Input equalization and reclocking on buffered loop-through
- Control and monitoring via RS-232, USB, or on-screen menus
Extron introduces the
DSC 3G-HD A, a 3G-SDI
to HDMI scaler with audio embedding.