DSC 301 HD
Three Input Compact HDCP-Compliant Video Scaler
The Extron DSC 301 HD is a three input, HDCP-compliant video scaler that includes an HDMI input, configurable high resolution analog and composite video inputs, and an HDMI output. The DSC 301 HD accepts a wide variety of video formats including HDMI, HDTV, RGB, component, and standard definition video. It features advanced Extron video signal processing with 1080i deinterlacing, EDID Minder®, and automatic input switching. Audio from any of three stereo inputs may be embedded onto the HDMI output. Front panel controls, intuitive on-screen menus, plus USB and RS-232 connections provide flexible control and monitoring. Designed for professional integration, the compact, low profile half-rack width metal enclosure of the DSC 301 HD enables simple and discreet mounting in many environments.
- HDMI, RGB, HDTV, and video scaling to HDMI
- Auto-switching between inputs allows for simple, unmanaged installation in locations such as in a podium or under a conference table. When multiple inputs are active, the switching priority is configurable
- HDMI audio embedding allows analog input audio signals to be embedded onto the HDMI output signal
- Selectable output rates from 640x480 to 1920x1200, including HDTV 1080p/60 and 2K
- Advanced scaling engine with 30-bit processing and 1080i deinterlacing
- HDCP compliant with selectable authorization for unencrypted content
Click to enlarge
Jim Scrivner introduces the DSC 301 HD, a three input compact HDCP-compliant video scaler.
Three Input Compact HDCP-Compliant Video Scaler.