HDCP-Compliant Annotation Processor with DTP Extension
The Extron Annotator 300 is a high performance, hardware-based annotation processor that allows a presenter to draw, point, or type over live presentations using a touch display, graphics tablet, or a keyboard and mouse. The HDCP-compliant Annotator 300 includes HDMI and DisplayPort inputs, a universal analog video input, and three simultaneous outputs including two HDMI and a DTP twisted pair output. It also features advanced Extron video signal processing with a high performance scaling engine and fast, reliable switching. The DTP twisted pair output extends HDMI and bidirectional control signals to a DTP receiver over a shielded CATx cable up to 330 feet (100 meters). The Annotator 300 offers a wide range of annotation tools and controls, all easily accessible by the presenter using an intuitive on-screen GUI.
The Annotator 300 is ideal for applications that require the overlay of graphics and text within AV presentations, including law enforcement, medicine, education, telepresence, and live events.
- Live annotation capabilities plus high performance scaling and switching
- Integrated three-input switcher with HDMI, DisplayPort, and universal analog video inputs
- Three simultaneous video outputs
- Integrated DTP output supports transmission of HDMI with embedded audio and control up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded CATx cable
- Compatible with all DTP 230 and DTP 330 Series receivers, and DTP-enabled products
- Intuitive graphical annotation interface
- Hardware-based graphics and video processing
- Compatible with popular touch displays and graphics tablets
- Capture and store images to a USB flash drive, internal memory, or a network location, plus the ability to recall annotated images
- Print captured images using a network printer
- Supports DisplayPort input signals at resolutions up to 2560x1600
- Configurable Main and Confidence outputs
- Advanced scaling engine with 30-bit processing and 1080i deinterlacing