Extron 4K Solutions
High-Performance Video Solutions for 4K and Ultra HD Video
The challenge facing system designers is figuring out how to implement AV systems that support 4K video now, and emerging formats tomorrow. Extron is ready with service, support, and solutions to meet your 4K requirements and beyond. Extron 4K video solutions provide high-performance signal extension, routing, and distribution systems for 4K digital video signals. Whether designing for simulation, defense, medical, theater, themed attraction, or other applications, Extron delivers service, support, and the right solution to ensure your project is a success.
For assistance designing your 4K AV system, please contact your local Extron Customer Support representative. An Extron Applications Engineer will be assigned to your project and will work with you to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Extron Products Support 4K
Extron provides a wide variety of 4K product solutions, including videowall processors, streaming encoders and decoders, media players, and fiber optic and twisted pair signal switching and distribution products. Look for the 4K logo.
Products displaying the 4K logo are available today, and integrate easily into a wide range of 4K and UHD environments.
- Support for DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI, and 3G‑SDI video — Extron 4K video solutions support a wide range of video formats
- Twisted pair, fiber optic, signal processing, streaming, and playback solutions available
- DTP CrossPoint 4K Series supports 4K matrix switching, signal extension, and scaling
- XTP II CrossPoint® matrix frames, boards, and extenders support resolutions up to 4K
- Analog and digital audio embedding onto HDMI 4K video signals and HDMI audio de-embedding from 4K sources
- Quantum videowall processors support a variety of 4K applications
- VN-Matrix 250 systems stream 4K content with visually lossless quality and minimal latency
- Configure JMP 9600 2K media players into 4K content playback systems
- FOX II and FOX Series extenders transmit 4K video very long distances over fiber optic cabling
- DSC HD-HD 4K Series scalers feature Extron-exclusive Vector 4K scaling engine, and support conversion between HDMI resolutions up to 4K/60 @ 4:4:4