Extron 4K Solutions
High-Performance Video Solutions for 4K and Ultra HD Video
The next challenge facing system designers is figuring out how to implement AV systems that support 4K signals. Extron is ready with service, support, and solutions to meet your 4K requirements. Extron 4K video solutions provide high-performance signal extension, routing, and distribution systems for 4K and Ultra HD - UHD digital video signals. Whether designing for simulation, defense, medical, theater, themed attraction, or other applications, Extron delivers service, support, and the right solution to ensure your project is a success.
For assistance designing your 4K AV system, please contact your local Extron Customer Support representative. An Extron Applications Engineer will be assigned to your project and will work with you to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Extron Products Support 4K
Extron provides a wide variety of 4K ready product solutions, including videowall processors, streaming encoders and decoders, media players, and fiber optic and twisted pair signal distribution products. Look for the 4K/UHD or 4K/UHD Ready logo.
Products displaying the 4K/UHD logo are available today, and integrate easily into a wide range of 4K and UHD environments.
Products displaying the 4K/UHD Ready logo provide a future-ready upgrade path for new formats with higher resolutions such as 4K and UHD video.
- Support 4K, UHD, DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI, and 3G-SDI video - Extron 4K video solutions support a wide range of video formats and resolutions.
- Twisted pair, fiber optic, signal processing, streaming, and playback solutions available
- DTP 230 and DTP 330 extenders transmit 4K and UHD signals up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a single shielded twisted pair cable
- DTP CrossPoint 84 supports 4K and UHD signals at all inputs and HDMI outputs
- XTP CrossPoint® matrix frames are 4K and UHD ready
- Quantum videowall processors support a variety of 4K and UHD applications
- VN-Matrix 250 systems stream 4K content with visually lossless quality and minimal latency
- Configure JMP 9600 2K media players into 4K content playback systems
- FOX Series extenders transmit 4K and UHD signals very long distances over fiber optic cabling
- FOX Series matrix switchers available in I/O sizes from 8x8 to 1000x1000 and larger
- Fiber optic products available as an 850 nm multimode model for moderate-range transmissions up to 2 km (1.25 miles) and a 1310 nm singlemode model for extreme distances up to 30 km (18.75 miles)